Transport yourself to a campfire in the middle of the woods with this gooey S’mores Bake!
A super sweet treat created by Chef Craig Orrell, Chef Toby Hollis and the Disneyland Resort Central Bakery team that could be found at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue for a limited time only.
But no worries! Thanks to D23, we have the recipe so you can make this at home and share with your family, everyone will for sure love it!
- 1 (10.5 oz) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1 pound) bag of large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp of hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9 x 13inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with most crumbs clinging to it.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.