Easter celebrations are returning to the Disneyland Resort! Mark your calendars for the return of Eggstravaganza, an egg-themed scavenger hunt taking place March 15 to April 18, 2021 at the Downtown Disney District.
Pick up your game board and stickers for $7.99* (plus tax) at select merchandise locations, including the newly reopened WonderGround Gallery. Then let the hunt begin! Search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters. Record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the themed Eggstravaganza game board.
Whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your game board to World of Disney or Disney’s Pin Traders to collect a special surprise – one of six collectible eggs!
Hop on over to Downtown Disney District for Eggstravaganza and more shopping, dining and snacking fun this spring!
- Spring snacks: National Snack Day is in March, but snacking is fun year-round at Downtown Disney District. Here’s a sample of the tempting treats: Jamba’s Electric Berry Lemonade Smoothie, the Dill Pickle Corn Dog with a side of peanut butter at Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs, and a scoop from Salt & Straw, where picking out a unique, new flavor is part of the fun!
Any day is a good day to stop by Marceline’s Confectionery window and watch candy makers create specialty candy apples. Pick a Minnie design in bright Spring colors, or go for the adorable yellow baby chick (one of my favorites!)
- Spring menu: Check out the spring menu at Naples Ristorante e Bar! And you might want to plan your visit for March 20 – National Ravioli Day!
- Easter basket goodies: Pandora Jewelry’s new collection features Disney’s Alice in Wonderland. Don’t be late in finding some of your favorite characters including Alice, the Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter. Visit the Pandora Store and find out more about the upcoming Buy 2, Get 1 Free event starting March 18! You won’t want to miss it!
- Raya-themed art installation: Have you seen Disney’s “Raya and the Last Dragon”? Celebrate Raya’s amazing story by checking out the new artwork in Downtown Disney District created by Xiao Qing Chen, a Walt Disney Imagineering concept designer. And take home your very own Raya doll or Sisu plush, now available at World of Disney and Elias and Co. See “Raya and the Last Dragon” in theaters or order it on Disney+ with Premier Access.
- Easter brunch: Making your plans for April 4? Easter Brunch is on at Uva Bar & Café and Tortilla Jo’s, with “egg-stra” special Easter Brunch menus. Check out Disneyland.com/DTD for the latest details.
Will you be enjoying this Easter/spring season at the Disneyland Resort?
- Indiana Jones in Disneyland to begin testing virtual queue - May 11, 2021
- New lighting being installed for Tron Lightcycle Run - May 11, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line wants to use Fort Lauderdale as another year-round port - May 8, 2021