Disney Cruise Line will set sail from new ports in summer 2012 – making the Disney family cruise vacation more accessible to guests around the country. Additionally, the cruise line will offer more choices than ever before with several new itineraries planned.
Beginning May 25, the Disney Magic will sail a total of 20 cruises from New York – including eight-night cruises to the Bahamas and five-night cruises up the New England coast to Canada plus two-night cruises that will give a sampling of the Disney Cruise Line experience over a weekend.
- The eight Bahamas cruises will include a day at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay; Nassau, Bahamas; and a stop at Port Canaveral, Fla. to visit the nearby Walt Disney World Resort. Rates start at $1,480 per person.
- The nine five-night cruises up the New England coast will call at Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Rates start at $715 per person.
- The three two-night cruises out of New York are perfect for families looking for a quick getaway with a day at sea over a weekend. Rates start at $370 per person.
Beginning May 28, 2012, the Disney Wonder will sail a total of 14 seven-night cruises from the Port of Seattle to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska, as well as Victoria, British Columbia. These cruises will combine the natural wonder and adventurous spirit of Alaska with the unparalleled, family-friendly experience found on a Disney Cruise Line ship. Disney Cruise Line works closely with Alaskan tour operators to create exclusive-to-Disney family-friendly Port Adventures that allow guests to best experience Alaska’s natural beauty and rich history. Rates for the seven-night Alaska cruise itinerary departing from Seattle start at $917 per person.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888/DCL-2500 or contact Pixie Vacations.
- Disney Cruise Line Embarks on New Itineraries and New Ports in 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Disney Fantasy Arrives Home at Port Canaveral (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Cast Members planning to march against company mandatory vaccine mandate - September 17, 2021
- First look at new Spaceship Earth ‘Beacons of Magic’ Lighting in Epcot - September 17, 2021
- Guest climbs Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom for a photo - September 17, 2021