Located in Magic Kingdom, Prince Eric’s Castle is home to Ariel and her friends in Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid. This new attraction will take guests through beautifully rendered scenes featuring classic songs from the popular animated feature film. The attraction is part of New Fantasyland, a multiyear project and the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history. Grand opening of New Fantasyland is set for Dec. 6, 2012 at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Click for more!
Featuring a large music box centerpiece nearly 7 feet tall with Belle and the Beast slowly twirling atop, the Rose Gallery is one of three dining rooms at Be Our Guest Restaurant. Adorned with rose accents, paintings and tapestries, the Rose Gallery features French-inspired cuisine for quick-service lunch. Part of New Fantasyland, Be Our Guest Restaurant will grand open Dec. 6, 2012 at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Decorated with a coffered, 20-foot ceiling with fluffy clouds and cherubs, the ballroom at Be Our Guest Restaurant features sparkling chandeliers designed to convey the elegance of the Beast’s Castle in “Beauty and the Beast.” Located in Magic Kingdom, the stylish restaurant will serve French-inspired cuisine for quick-service lunch and table-service dinner. Part of New Fantasyland, Be Our Guest Restaurant will grand open Dec. 6, 2012 at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Photo credit David Roark
- Fantasyland Set to Open December 6th! (chipandco.com)
- You’re invited to a Passholder Preview at New FANTASYLAND (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Local Orlando Bands to be featured at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival - February 25, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchen Menus revealed - February 25, 2021
- Disneyland Paris leaves out Tiger Lily & Indian Villiage scenes from promotional video - February 25, 2021