National Polka Dot Day is Sunday, January 22 and you’re invited to #RockTheDots at Disney Springs located at Walt Disney World Resort. Wear your favorite polka-dotted ensemble in order to enjoy special discounts and offers while supplies last.
Entertainment and fun photo opportunities will be available at Town Center from 1-5pm. Special Offers Include:
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories – Receive a complimentary stitching with a purchase of a Minnie Mouse Dot ear hat from 12-5pm
- kate spade new york – Receive a special treat with a purchase of a polka dot item
- LittleMissMatched – Receive a free pack of zany socks with a $10 purchase; select polka dot items 40% off
- Origins – Receive 6 mask pods & holder with a purchase of $45 or more
- Pandora Jewelry – Complimentary make-up pouch with a polka dot item purchase of $125 or more
- Sephora – Receive a complimentary “mini” makeover; check out inspired Minnie Mouse Looks with a “pop art” flare
- Sprinkles – Limited time polka dot cupcakes
- UGG – Minnie Mouse inspired merchandise and a special in-store offer
- Vera Bradley – Free small gift with purchase and a special in-store offer
- DisneyQuest – Save 50% off admission
- 20% off purchases at American Threads, Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC, JOHNNY WAS and Sperry
- 15% off purchases at Dino-Store at T-REX (excluding non-sale items & Build-A-Dino), Kipling, Ship’s Store at The BOATHOUSE, Sugarboo & Co. and Volcom
- 10% off purchases at Basin, Edward Beiner, L’Occitane en Provence, Paradiso 37, Portobello Country Italian Trattoria, Set the Bar Kiosk, Sublime kiosk, Something Silver, United World Soccer and Wolfgange Puck Grand Cafe
Special commemorative buttons can be found at the following locations:
- The Welcome Center
- Marketplace Co-Op
- World of Disney
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories
- Select participating retailers
Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort is also joining in on the polka dot fun. A DJ dance party will take place from 1-5pm at the Downtown Disney Live! Stage along with photo opportunities. Commemorative buttons are available at World of Disney, Marceline’s Confectionary and Vault 28, while supplies last.
Don’t forget to wear polka dots on Sunday, January 22 to celebrate National Polka Dot Day!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next magical Disney vacation. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog