(This is a ride photo before the new rules were put in place)
Ride Photopass will not be provided to guests not wearing their face masks
Guests will not receive their ride photos if they were not wearing a mask on the ride. The public relations director at Walt Disney World confirmed with CNN that the company has an existing policy of suppressing photos if someone is doing something unsafe on the ride. Not wearing a mask would be consistent with that policy.
So if you are caught taking off your mask on rides and it has the Ride Photopass option you will not receive your photo on the screens after the ride or in My Disney Disney Experience account.
Here are the official rules from Disney on Face Masks:
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming.
All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least two layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters and open-chin triangle bandanas are not acceptable face coverings.
Costume masks are also not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with our existing rules.
The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing.
Disney World reopened this past weekend for guests who were able to make a Park Pass Reservation when it opened a couple of weeks ago.
One of the highlights for us was the new Disney Character Experiences. You can read more about that here. Also, read about how the Magic Kingdom is painting the Cinderella Castle with Paint by Numbers!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Fight breaks out at the Land Pavilion in Epcot - November 28, 2021
- Cyber Deals for Disney On Ice, Monster Jam & More have returned! - November 28, 2021
- December Mixology Series Coming to The Edison in Disney Springs - November 28, 2021