If you remember visiting Disney World quite a few years ago then you might remember Aunt Polly’s on Tom Sawyer Island. It is open now and will be open through April 11, 2015. The menu is fairly small, but it’s a good spot for a quiet snack.
- Fresh Fruit Cup
- Fresh Whole Fruit
- Assorted Chips
- Turkey Sandwich with apple slices
- Hummus with vegetable chips
- Smuckers Uncrustables with apple slices, carrot sticks with apple juice or water
- Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Tea, Water
2nd up is The Diamond Horseshoe Saloon which will also be open through April 11, 2015. It will be quick service for lunch, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.and table service for dinner, from 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Quick Service Menu:
- Hand-carved Pork Brisket Sandwich
- Portobello Sandwich
- BBQ Turkey Sandwich
- Hand-carved Turkey Sandwich
- Tuna Salad with Croissant
They will all be $9.49 each.
Table Service Menu:
- Carved Beef
- Herb Bread Stuffing
- Roasted Turkey Breast
- Mac & Cheese
- Sliced Pork with Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Tavern-Made White Cake filled with Apples and Craisins topped with Ice Cream
Dinner will be about $35 for adults and around $17 for children ages 3-9.
Go while you can!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
There is no better time to book your vacation. The weather is great and the prices are low. Does it get any better than that? I think not! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE no obligation quote.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.