Reservations are now open to dine with Santa and Mrs. Claus at T-Rex Café in Disney Springs!
From the North Pole to popular Paleozoic hotspots, Santa’s a legend wherever he lands! On select mornings this December, T-REX Restaurant welcomes omnivores of all ages to dig into a prehistoric holiday treat sure to create buzz with hungry dinosaur buffs and elves alike: breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Join the Claus’ for holly, jolly, Jurass-tast-ic mealtime magic… sit on Santa’s lap, whisper wish lists, snap pics and get swept up by the spirit of the season. Then, feed mammoth appetites with some of the finest fare this side of flora, fauna, and gingerbread-o-saurs.
Our merry breakfast spread includes mini pancakes, French toast sticks, scrambled eggs, omelets, waffles, Applewood smoked bacon, turkey sausages, bagels and cream cheese, fresh fruit with yogurt, assorted cereals, artisanal breads, Danish pastries, muffins and more. When you work up a thirst, choose from milk, juices, tea, and coffee. Mimosas and Bloody Marys will also be available for purchase for Guests 21 years of age or older.
Make your list, check it twice and watch what happens when worlds collide!
- Location: T-REX Restaurant at Disney Springs
- Dates: Select mornings December 1, 2, 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2018
- Seating Options: 8:00 AM, 8:15 AM and 8:30 AM
- Prices: $32.00 for adults and $20.50 for children (ages 3 to 9); includes tax and gratuity
- Reservations: call (407) WDW-DINE/(407)939-3463 to reserve your spot—advance reservations are highly recommended as available seating options fill up quickly. If you have a group of 15 or more, call (407)828-6367.
Special Shopping Offers
Attend Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and you can also take advantage of the following same-day perks from select Disney Springs retailers:
- Private shopping time at World of Disney from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Complimentary date personalization on ornament purchases at Disney’s Days of Christmas
- 15% off purchases at Basin
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018