Relaxation Station locations for the Magic Kingdom and the Animal Kingdom
While visiting the Disney World Theme Parks guests 2 and up are required to wear Face Masks. You can imagine it can be quite hot in Florida in the summer so sometimes you need to take a break and take your mask off for a breather.
Disney World has setup Relaxation Stations throughout the parks to give guests a chance to take a breather and remove their masks.
Let’s take a look where you can find the Relaxation Stations in the Magic & Animal Kingdom theme parks:
- Tomorrowland Terrace in Tomorrowland
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus
- Golden Oak Outpost in Frontierland
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Pizzafari in Discovery Island
- Upcountry Landing across from UP! A Great Bird Adventure
Please note guests will be spaced 10 feet apart from other parties inside the relaxation zone.
For other social distancing measures at Walt Disney World check out the articles below:
- Social Distancing Measures onboard the Disney Monorails
- Social Distancing Measures on Disney World Buses
- Social Distancing At Walt Disney World Resorts
- Social Distancing Measures At DisneyStyle At Disney Springs
- Social Distancing Measures on Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Jon M. Chu To Direct Lucasfilm’s Willow Series For Disney+ with Warwick Davis and Ron Howard Returning - October 20, 2020
- Statement from Disneyland President Ken Potrock about reopening of Disneyland Resort - October 20, 2020
- Disneyland will be able to reopen with 25% capacity once they meet state restrictions - October 20, 2020