Disney World released health and safety policies that will be implemented when the theme parks reopen in July. One of those policies is that all guests wear a face covering while visiting the parks. They recently updated the age requirement for wearing a face covering.
All Guests ages 2 and up—along with Cast Members—are required to wear face coverings when visiting Walt Disney World Resort. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming.
All face coverings should:
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
Costume masks are not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with our existing rules. The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing.
Wearing a face covering is just one of the changes Disney is making for the upcoming reopening. You can find the other changes here. You’ll also find what you need to know on our sister site, Disney Addicts.
Disney also has face masks for sale on ShopDisney.
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Attractions and Entertainment coming to the Disneyland Resort Reopening - April 9, 2021
- Disney World Theme Park Hours have been released through June 26th - April 9, 2021
- What is coming to Disney Parks in 2021 and Beyond! - April 8, 2021