Registration opens today at noon for Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend! Runners from all across the globe have been making plans to attend and now is their chance to finalize it all. Registration for the following events will open at noon today, July 19th on the runDisney site.
- Walt Disney World® Marathon presented by Cigna
- Dopey Challenge presented by Cigna
- Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge presented by Cigna
- Walt Disney World® Half Marathon presented by Cigna
- Walt Disney World® 10K presented by Cigna
- Walt Disney World® 5K presented by Cigna
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
- runDisney Kids Races presented by GoGo squeeZ® Applesauce on the Go
Entry Fees are as follows:
- Dopey Challenge – $585
- Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge – $385
- Walt Disney World® Marathon – $188
- Walt Disney World® Half Marathon – $188
- Walt Disney World® 10K – $125
- Walt Disney World® 5K – $85
runDisney also offers kid races. Dashes has a $20 entry fee while the One Mile Run has a $30 entry fee.
Runners can also take part in the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge if they booked on the January 14, 2019 Disney Dream 4-Night Bahamian Cruise. This is required in order to participate. Disney Cruise Line availability for the January 14, 2019 Disney Dream 4-Night Bahamian Cruise is limited. It is recommended that you book your Disney cruise PRIOR to registering for the Castaway Cay Challenge. If your Disney Castaway Cay Challenge spot is forfeited for any reason, the race fee is non-refundable. Please refer to Disney Cruise Line for cruise refund policies.
The fee for the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge is $80.
At noon today, runners should visit the runDisney site to register for their run. Go look to all the racers out there and we’ll see you at the finish line!
Images Copyright: Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.