Castaway Club is Disney Cruise Line’s way of recognizing and rewarding guests who are returning cruisers. Castaway Club enhances your cruise experience with valuable benefits you’ll enjoy at home and on board. Once you complete your first cruise, you become a Castaway Club member with benefits based on the number of times you sail.
Silver Castaway Members are guests who’ve completed 1-4 sailings
Gold Castaway Members are guests who’ve completed 5-9 sailings
Platinum Castaway Members are guests who’ve completed 10 or more sailings
Castaway Club Member Benefits Include:
- Early booking opportunities for the latest cruises before the general public.
- Advance online reservations for cruise activities such as specialty adult dining, Port Adventures, spa services and more.
- A dedicated Castaway Club members-only direct line for information and assistance.
- Exclusive members-only line at the cruise terminal.
- A Welcome Back stateroom gift.
- Exclusive Castaway Club member communications.
Let’s take a look at the Castaway Club Benefits in more detail and see how they differ between each group:
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018