This Mrs. Potts Strawberry Lemonade Tea is perfect for a Spring picnic!
The drink is both refreshing and sweet and super easy to make! It will for sure become a must in your home this Spring and Summer. Want to learn how to make it? Just follow this recipe from D23:
MRS. POTTS STRAWBERRY LEMONADE TEA
- Juice of 2 lemons (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 3/4 cups of water, divided
- 1/2 cup of sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 bags of strawberry tea (berry flavored tea will do, too)
- Pour lemon juice into a pitcher and set aside.
- Make simple syrup by combining sugar and 3/4 cup of water in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves completely.
- Add fresh strawberries and continue cooking for about 5 minutes until berries softened and siple syrup is pink.
- Pour strawberry syrup mix into pitcher with lemon juice.
- Heat 2 cups of water in a small saucepan; once it boils, remove saucepan from the stove. Add in tea bags and steep according to package directions.
- Remove tea bags after steeping and add tea to the strawberry simple syrup mix in the pitcher. Add one cup of water and stir well. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving over ice.
Enjoy your Mrs. Potts strawberry lemonade tea!