What do you get when you cross a thirsty zebra with a bottle of rum? A Red Nosed Zebra!
This tasty drink can be found at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel. Trader Sam is a head salesman of the Amazon Jungle and has an expertise in concocting head shrinking potions and a head for mixology, thanks to all his travels.
If you can’t visit this bar anytime soon, don’t worry! You can make this drink at home with this easy recipe from D23 and enjoy it this weekend with your friends!
RED NOSED ZEBRA
- 1.5 oz of Bacardi 8 rum
- 1/2 oz of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz of fresh lime juice
- 1 oz of agave nectar
- 1 oz of strawberry puree
- Crushed ice, 3 cranberries, 2 mint springs, for garnish
- Add all ingredients in a Boston Shaker (except garnish), fill half full with ice, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a margarita glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a mound for crushed ice, cranberries, and mint sprigs to look like 2 green antlers, cranberries for eyes and nose.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Magical Sorcerer Mickey Hat Cake Pops Recipe! - October 16, 2021
- Allergy Friendly Winnie The Pooh Hunny Corn Muffins Recipe! - October 16, 2021
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021