Have you ever heard of the Kitchen Sink Sundae at Walt Disney World?
If you haven’t, this sundae is a massive treat featuring ice cream, cake, cookies, brownies, sprinkles, marshmallows and more and is literally served in a kitchen sink. Guests have been going to Beaches and Cream for many years now to take on the challenge to finish this delicious but extremely sweet treat.
It’s definitely a fun experience, when they bring it to your table, an alarm goes off announcing you order it so you better finish it! The Kitchen Sink is meant to share between four people but can share it with more people if you want or take on the challenge by yourself.
But if you are not planning to visit Disney World anytime soon and would like to recreate this sundae at home to share with your friends and family, then just follow this recipe from Delish and have fun!
KITCHEN SINK SUNDAE
- 1/2 cup of warm fudge topping
- 1/2 cup of warm butterscotch topping
- 1/2 cup of warm peanut butter topping
- 1 medium banana, sliced in 1/2″ slices
- 1 cinnamon spice cupcake, quartered
- 1 angel food cupcake, quartered
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream
- 1 scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 scoop of coffee ice cream
- 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup of marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup of strawberry topping
- 1/4 cup of pineapple topping
- 1 tbsp (14 oz) can of whipped topping
- 1 tbsp of brownie, quartered
- 1 tbsp of full size candy bar, quartered
- 4 tbsp of chocolate sandwich cookies, plus 1 tbsp crushed
- 1 tbsp of sliced toasted almonds
- 1 tbsp of dark chocolate shavings
- 1 tbsp of white chocolate shavings
- 1 tbsp of chopped jellied orange slices (2 large slices)
- 1 tbsp of milk chocolate chip morsels
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter chip morsels
- 1 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tbsp of rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup of drained Maraschino cherries
- First Ice Cream: Pour warm fudge, butterscotch, and peanut butter toppings into the bottom of a very large bowl. Layer banana slices and cake pieces over toppings. Top with all ice creams.
- Add Toppings: As quickly as possible, spoon chocolate syrup, marshmallow creme, strawberry and pineapple toppings over ice cream. Cover completely with whipped topping. Tuck brownie pieces, candy bar pieces, and cookies in whipped topping.
- Garnish and Serve: Sprinkle with toasted almonds, dark and white chocolate shavings, crushes cookies, jellied orange slices, milk chocolate chip morsels, peanut butter morsels, chocolate sprinkles, and rainbow sprinkles. Top with cherries.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Nemo And Friends Celebrate The 50th Anniversary In The Cutest Way! - October 16, 2021
- Magical Sorcerer Mickey Hat Cake Pops Recipe! - October 16, 2021
- Allergy Friendly Winnie The Pooh Hunny Corn Muffins Recipe! - October 16, 2021