Today is the first of summer! Let’s officially start it with these refreshing Mickey Mouse Rose Wine Popsicles!
If you are bored of drinking wine by itself and want something different and fun, then these popsicles are perfect for you! Plus Mickey shaped makes everything better right?
This recipe created by @estilo.disney, is a great way to keep yourself cool this summer while enjoying some boozy treats! They are super easy to make as well, take a look:
MICKEY MOUSE ROSE WINE POPSICLES
- 2 cups of Rose Wine
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups of ice cubes
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Mickey molds
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the Mickey molds and freeze for at least 6 hours, even better if you can leave them in the freezer all night.
Credit: Ana Leal (@estilo.disney)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Trenette Al Pesto From Luca That You Can Make At Home! - July 26, 2021
- These Dole Whip Popsicles Are The Perfect Summer Treat! - July 25, 2021
- These Little Mermaid Cupcakes Have Us Flipping Our Fins With Happiness! - July 24, 2021