Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant at Disney Springs brings its authentic brand of live entertainment to Facebook Live with “Raglan Reality TV” family dance lessons and weekend date-night Irish music sessions. Anyone can tune in to hear a performance or take a dance lesson. A prize is awarded for the “most fun” video that viewers make and send in after each dance lesson with principal dancer Maggie Domingo, a world medal holder and former dancer with Michael Flatley’s world-famous Irish dance show, “Lord of the Dance.”
- 11 a.m. (EDT) Weds., May 13 and Sat., May 16: “Reeling in the Years” Live one-hour dance lessons with Maggie Domingo.
- 5 p.m. (EDT) Fri., May 15: Happy-hour concert with Jake Richardson of Dunshaughlin Co. Meath, sings and plays guitar and mandolin to perform an impressive repertoire of Irish traditional songs
- 5 p.m. (EDT) Sat., May 16: Stephen & Abby happy-hour concert with a special guest. Stephen (vocals, guitar) & Abby (vocals, fiddle) of Kilmurry Co. Clare are one of the finest traditional Irish music duos around
- Noon (EDT) Sun., May 17: Stephen & Abby Rollicking Raglan Brunch concert
- 5 p.m. (EDT) Sun., May 17: Live concert with Emily Jane Furlong, an extraordinary singer- entertainer from Wexford who captivates with her stunning voice
“The response has been absolutely brilliant,” says pub general manager Alan Delahunt. “The videos we’re receiving are great, and I’ve been cracking up watching the responses. If you’re still staying in and looking for something to tap your toes to – or even sing along to – check it out. Our performers love having an enthusiastic Facebook audience and they enjoy responding to comments and requests. The banter has been great!
So pour yourself a pint, a glass of wine (or a Bloody Mary for brunch), and join in the craic!”
- Changes to the ‘Disney Look’ for Cast Members - April 13, 2021
- Universal Orlando Picks Developer to Bring Affordable Housing Vision to Life for Orange County - April 13, 2021
- Disney World Park Passes almost completely gone through the end of June - April 13, 2021