I’ve got some breaking news for all you Pixar fans out there this morning. A new name has been added to the Presenting Pixar Speaker Sessions lineup at Epcot, which will take place May 13-15 (speakers available May 14-15 only).at
Supervising Animator Shawn Krause will replace Michael Giacchino at the 6 p.m. special presentation scheduled for May 15 only, inside Pixar Celebration Central (World Showplace) at Epcot.
A great addition to the schedule, Krause worked as an animator/layout artist for the studio’s first feature, “Toy Story.” He has since contributed to “A Bug’s Life,” “Toy Story 2,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Finding Nemo,” “The Incredibles” and “Cars.” He also has served as directing animator on “Up” and currently is working as supervising animator for “Cars 2.” His resume also includes heading up the animation team for the creation of The Seas with Nemo and Friends attraction at Epcot.
Fans can still hear from Giacchino during presentations at 4 and 6 p.m. on May 14, and during a presentation at 4 p.m. on May 15.
There’s still space available for speaker sessions on Sunday. To register, visit.
In addition to listening to guest speakers, families can enjoy Pixar character meet and greets, kids’ activities and Pixar topiaries throughout the park.
Check out this special weekend guidemap to get started planning the fun.
Source Disney Parks Blog
- Register Now: Presenting Pixar Speaker Sessions at Pixar Weekend (chipandco.com)
- Pixar’s 25th Anniversary Weekend Celebration (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Just arrived – New Festival of the Arts Face Mask matches Figment Spirit Jersey! - January 22, 2021
- Fans petition Disney to remove Trump from Hall of Presidents again - January 22, 2021
- Modified Festival of the Lion King returning this Summer to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021