I’ve got some breaking news for all you Pixar fans out there this morning. A new name has been added to the Presenting Pixar Speaker Sessions lineup at Epcot, which will take place May 13-15 (speakers available May 14-15 only).at
Supervising Animator Shawn Krause will replace Michael Giacchino at the 6 p.m. special presentation scheduled for May 15 only, inside Pixar Celebration Central (World Showplace) at Epcot.
A great addition to the schedule, Krause worked as an animator/layout artist for the studio’s first feature, “Toy Story.” He has since contributed to “A Bug’s Life,” “Toy Story 2,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Finding Nemo,” “The Incredibles” and “Cars.” He also has served as directing animator on “Up” and currently is working as supervising animator for “Cars 2.” His resume also includes heading up the animation team for the creation of The Seas with Nemo and Friends attraction at Epcot.
Fans can still hear from Giacchino during presentations at 4 and 6 p.m. on May 14, and during a presentation at 4 p.m. on May 15.
There’s still space available for speaker sessions on Sunday. To register, visit.
In addition to listening to guest speakers, families can enjoy Pixar character meet and greets, kids’ activities and Pixar topiaries throughout the park.
Check out this special weekend guidemap to get started planning the fun.
Source Disney Parks Blog
- Register Now: Presenting Pixar Speaker Sessions at Pixar Weekend (chipandco.com)
- Pixar’s 25th Anniversary Weekend Celebration (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Sneak Peek at the new original song ‘You Are the Magic’ featured in Disney Enchantment - September 8, 2021
- First Look at the sign for Epcot’s Creations Shop - September 8, 2021
- Second Annual Hallowstream Celebration coming to Disney+ - September 8, 2021