Are you a Jedi or a Sith? Pick your side with these Lightsaber Waffle Sticks!
Your family will be dueling in no time with these delicious waffle sticks! They are such a great way to start your morning, so get ready to follow this recipe from Star Wars and we hope the force is with you in the kitchen:
LIGHTSABER WAFFLE STICKS
- 8 oz of dark chocolate, melted
- White icing
- Red icing
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- Red food gel dye
- Blue food get dye
- Prep the waffle iron by greasing generously with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then add the buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla.
- Separate the batter equally into two bowls. Into one add a few drops of red gel dye until combined. In the second bowl, add the blue gel dye.
- Pour the batter into the prepped waffle maker, and cook until crisp.
- Cut the waffles into 4-inch long sticks.
- Dip the ends of the waffle sticks into the melted chocolate. Let set.
- Pipe white icing stripes and a red icing dot to create the handle details and serve your lightsaber waffle sticks.
Credit: Star Wars
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- This Delicious Santa Clause Frappuccino Is Coming To Town! - November 30, 2021
- Grinch Cold Brew From Starbucks That Will Make Your Heart Grow Three Sizes! - November 29, 2021
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie To Surprise Everyone This Thanksgiving! - November 25, 2021