Come to the dark side, we have tiki drinks like this Vader-Ade cocktail!
This drink is perfect for any Star Wars fan, extra points if you already own a GeekiTikis mug! It’s a great option to have with your friends while you have a Star Wars marathon on Disney Plus.
Making this cocktail is super easy, take a look at this recipe en enjoy!:
- 1/2 oz of BG Reynolds Tiki Spices
- 1/2 oz of BG Reynolds Grenadine
- 1 oz of lime juice
- 1 1/2 oz of Jasper’s Basic Stock
- 12oz lime juice
- 12oz of sugar
- 1 1/2 oz of aromatic bitters
- Half of one whole nutmeg, grated
- 2 1/2 oz of Seltzer Water
- First make your Jasper’s basic stock by adding all the ingredients to a mixing tin except for the soda water.
- Flash blend with a cup of crushed ice and pour unstrained into a Darth Vader Geeki Tiki mug adding ice to fill.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and orchid
Cheers and may the force be with you!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Trenette Al Pesto From Luca That You Can Make At Home! - July 26, 2021
- These Dole Whip Popsicles Are The Perfect Summer Treat! - July 25, 2021
- These Little Mermaid Cupcakes Have Us Flipping Our Fins With Happiness! - July 24, 2021