Because Mickey shaped food makes everything better, today we have for you a Mickey Pie Pops recipe you will love!
These treats are perfect to have the most magical breakfast ever or to enjoy as a sweet snack during the way, either way they will become a must in your home.
Want to learn how to make them? It’s very easy! Just follow this recipe from Disney Family and have fun:
MICKEY PIE POPS
- Pie crust dough (homemade or store-bought)
- Egg wash (1 egg + 1 tsp of water)
- Strawberry jam
- Lollipop sticks
- Mickey cookie cutter
- 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of milk
- Colorful sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out Mickey shapes from pie crust dough with your cookie cutter.
- Transfer half of the Mickey shapes on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a 1/2 tsp of strawberry jam filling on the Mickey shapes on the baking sheet.
- Press a lollipop stick lightly onto dough. Top each pie pop with a second Mickey pie crust and crimp edges together with a fork.
- Brush tops with egg wash and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool completely on a baking rack.
- To prepare the vanilla glaze, combine sugar, vanilla extract and milk until smooth.
- Frost glaze onto cooled Mickey pie pops and top with colorful sprinkles.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Delicious Double Chocolate Yule Log Recipe From Disney Cruise Line! - November 3, 2021
- Mickey Day Of The Dead Rice Crispy Treats Recipe! - November 2, 2021
- Pan De Muerto Recipe From Coco To Celebrate Day Of The Dead! - November 1, 2021