The long-awaited themed pool at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa opened just in time for folks to take a dip over the Fourth of July weekend. I predict that the completely transformed Paddock Pool is going to be very popular with guests because it’s zero entry, it has an awesome slide and it gives hotel guests a second feature pool option.
Little ones can splash around in the wet deck play area with a fun pint-size water slide, while the older crowd can take in a refreshing drink and relax in the horseshoe-shaped hot tub. The nearby Paddock Grill serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner with sandwiches, salads and kid-friendly bites.
These images were shot pre-opening and I bet this is THE ONLY time the pool will be empty.
Source Disney Parks Blog
- Saratoga Springs Paddock Pool Construction Update, Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Vacation Club – Photos & Video (jefflangedvd.com)
- Top 5 Best WDW Pools (chipandco.com)
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Verizon Wireless is giving away a free year of Disney+ - October 22, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort Honors U.S. Veterans with Free Theme Park Admission This November - October 22, 2019
- Disney is relaxing the guidelines on the “Disney Look” for Cast Members - October 22, 2019