The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will be kicking off in a couple of short weeks. And with all of the beautiful topiaries and flowers come some yummy foods in the World Showcase! Check out the menus for the outside kitchens that will be available this year at the festival.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Hugo-Charles De Fere “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager
- Ayinger Bräu Weisse Hefeweizen, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager
- Beer Flight
Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions perfect for a farm-fresh picnic near the United Kingdom Pavilion!
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Branston Dressing with Pears
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF)
- McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Pineapple Tropical Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Cider Flight
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, California (Non-alcoholic)
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Tarte à la Tomate Provençale: Provencal Tomato Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Pastry Crust (V)
- Canard Confit Aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit with Parisian Gnocchi
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Pomegranate: Sparkling Wine, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Stone-ground Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Key Lime Sparkling Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Quat Seasonal Fruit Ale
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Tamiami Florida Gin
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
- Beer Flight
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream with Raspberry Sauce on the side (V)
- Ginger Beef Yaki Udon: Thin-sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger
- Teriyaki Salmon with Furikake Seasoned Brown Rice (GF)
- Pineapple Momo Sake Cocktail
- Kara Super Dry Sake
- Sapporo Premium Black Lager
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce
- Caribbean Conch Salad with Mango, Papaya and Pickled Red Onions
- Tropical Mousse Cake: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Cruzan Mango Rum
- Tropical Freeze (Non-alcoholic)
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- Pork Taco: Slow-braised Pork Taco served with Apple Relish, Goat Cheese and Chile de Árbol Sauce
- Chilaquiles: Chilaquiles served with Chorizo, Mexican Cream and Cotija Cheese
- Capirotada: Bread Pudding served with Rompope
- Tiger Lily Sangria
- Rose Margarita
- Violet Cassis Punch
- Daisy Spicy Beer
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whisky
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Unibroue Maudite Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue À Tout Le Monde Saison, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Éphémère White Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Beer Flight
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Spicy Meatballs with Crispy Tofu
- Fried Chicken Dumplings with Peanut Sauce
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (V)
- Oolong Peach Bubble Tea (Non-alcoholic)
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango and Orange Juice
- BaiJoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
- Plum Wine Cooler
- Tsingtao Lager
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Frittata di Asparagi: Asparagus Frittata, Mixed Greens and Citrus Dressing (GF) (V)
- Firtto Misto: Crispy Shrimps, Zucchini and Spicy Sauces
- Ravioli: Maine Lobster Ravioli with Vodka Sauce
- Panna Cotta al Melone: Cantaloupe Panna Cotta (GF) (V)
- Pinot Grigio
- Bellini: Sparking Wine and Peach Purée
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
- Moretti Lager L’Autentica
- Moretti La Rossa
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Pineapple Soft-Serve (V)
- Coastal Empire Beer Co. Coco Piña Gose, Savannah, GA
- Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
- SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA
- Pineapple Beer Flight
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Fanta (Non-alcoholic)
Taste of Marrakesh
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili Ranch Sauce
- Walnut Honey Baklava
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- White Sangria
- Casa Beer
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Saddle up for slow-cooked specialties and a mighty fine selection of craft beer—at the American Adventure Pavilion!
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Zen of Zin Old Vine, California
- Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Beer Flight
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- Frozen Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
The Berry Basket
Sweeten your feast with an assortment of berry-licious dishes sure to hit the spot!
- Lamb chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique
- Field Greens with fresh Strawberries, Crisp Quinoa, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepper Berry Gelato (V)
- JDub’s Brewing Company Blueberry IPA, Sarasota, FL
- Island Grove Blueberry Moscato, Hawthorne, FL
- Twinings® Green Tea Berry Mint Julep
- Twinings Green Tea Berry Mint Julep (Non-alcoholic)
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
Wet your whistle with Festival-inspired beverages and adult libations at coffee carts across the park!
Future World Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- The Final Lap: Iced Tea topped with Frozen Passion Fruit with Vodka
Port of Entry Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Garden of Guava: Frozen Pink Guava topped with Rum or Vodka
American Adventure Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Strawberry Piña Colada: Frozen Piña Colada and Strawberry with Rum
Showcase Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Orange Blossom Twist: Frozen Orange Pineapple topped with Vodka
Please note: Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. Food and beverage offerings are subject to change without notice and are available while supplies last.
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™– NEW!
- World Showcase, Epcot
- Outdoor Kitchens open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Epcot admission required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Outdoor Kitchens subject to closure at any time
- Food and beverage samples are available while supplies last
- All menu items are subject to change without notice
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
If you are having issues seeing the form above just click here!