Check out the Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disneyland this fall!
Tickets are on sale NOW for the new, after-hours, separately ticketed event is coming to Disney California Adventure Park in 2019. This new event will be hosted by Oogie Boogie and the Disney Villains.
Oogie Boogie has recruited his best pals for a spooky night filled with new entertainment experiences and fun attractions.
Here are some highlights of the event below:
- Villainous (NEW) – A new, event-exclusive nighttime show with the sights, sounds, and magic of World of Color at Paradise Bay.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail Transformed (NEW) – Ursula, Scar, the Queen of Hearts, and other Disney villains haunt the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- Immersive Treat Trails (NEW) – Trick-or-treat with Oogie Boogie and the Mad Hatter along Halloween-themed trails.
- DescenDance (NEW) – Trot over to the Backlot Area of Hollywood Land for a fun-filled dance party with the Isle of the Lost dance crew!
- Frightfully Fun Parade – Disney characters march in the masquerade with your favorite villains and friends from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Mickey’s Trick & Treat (NEW) – Check out this live show at the Disney Theater in Hollywood Land that is filled with not-so-scary tales and stories.
- Character Encounters – Meet and greet your favorite characters in their Halloween costumes!
- Carthay Circle – Look up into the sky to see black bats swarm around Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower while black magic transforms the building into something spooky.
The Oogie Boogie Bash will take place select nights in September and October (View dates here) from 6pm-11pm. You will be able to enter the park at 2pm every Sunday along with October 29th and 31st. Otherwise, you can enter at 3pm every Tuesday and Thursday.
Tickets start at $100 per person and are on sale now!
Halloween is my favorite time of the year! What about you?
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020