Cars Land in Disney California Adventure just got a lot cooler! Check out these four new iced treats coming to Disneyland at the newly opened Serv-Ice at the Lube-O-Rama location near the entrance of Radiator Springs Racers in Cars Land.
Four New Frozen Drinks Coming to Route 66 in Cars Land!
- First is the World Grand Freeze: Grape, Cherry, Mellow Yellow, and Nerds candy for $5.99
- Second is Red’s 4 Alarm Fire: Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Lime, Mellow Yellow, Passion Fruit, and Pop Rocks for $5.99
- Third is the Groovy Glacier: Rainbow Swirl, Mellow Yellow, Cherry, and Strawberry Pop Rocks for $5.99
- Fourth is a Dinoco Blue: Blue Rasberry, Lime, Mellow Yellow, and topped with Dino Gummies for $5.99
Car horns all across Route 66 are honking in celebration of the new Serv-ICE at Lube O Rama! Kick it into high gear and race over to Cars Land to try these 4 new frosty drinks. pic.twitter.com/s7P390DOIG
— Disneyland Today (@DisneylandToday) April 23, 2019
Latest posts by Heather Adamczak (see all)
- A New Holiday Celebration is Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - May 21, 2019
- Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels OfferingSpecial “Teacher Appreciation Rates” - May 21, 2019
- Toy Story 4 Final Trailer - May 21, 2019