We just got word from our Disneyland correspondent that the World of Color Dessert Party is returning on February 22nd! That can only mean one thing… World of Color is BACK! It has been gone and was thought to be returning in the winter of 2018, but the date has been pushed back with no official relaunch in site.
World of Color is a water spectacular show using lasers and pyrotechnics to explode brilliant lights and wonder to music celebrating the magic of Disney storytelling. The show sweeps across the Paradise Gardens Park in Disney’s California Adventure. You can relive moments from Disney and Pixar films as they are projected to music onto a 19,000 square-feet of water display.
To enjoy the best there is to offer, guests can watch the show from the World of Color Dessert Party!
Each World of Color Dessert Party Package includes:
- A sweet and savory dessert selection served with sparkling beverages
- Paradise Gardens Park reserved seating in the World of Color preferred viewing area, located at Disney California Adventure Park
- World of Color Dessert Package Pricing:$79 includes tax and gratuity
World of Color Dining Packages are now open as well for Carthay Circle
Each dining package includes:
- Full-service, 3-course meal (starter, entrée and dessert) from a prix-fixe menu during lunch and/or dinner (depending on the location), plus a non-alcoholic beverage
- One voucher that reserves your spot in the World of Color preferred viewing area at Paradise Gardens Park—viewing area is separate from the dining locationCarthay Circle Restaurant
The food takes center stage at this iconic golden-era movie palace-turned-remarkable restaurant! Savor eclectic, Southern California flavors by selecting from a mouthwatering menu of seafood, meat and vegetarian options made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.Pricing
- Lunch – starting at $46 for adults; $25 for children (ages 3 to 9)
- Dinner – starting at $69 for adults; $25 for children (ages 3 to 9)
Too book World of Color Dessert Party Package or Dining Package contact your travel agent today!
Photo: Disney Parks Blog
Let’s book your adventure to Disney! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from a Key to the World Travel agent, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 716-479-5412 , via email at email@example.com on Facebook, or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Heather Adamczak (see all)
- 2019 Flower and Garden Topiaries - February 22, 2019
- Riviera Pool, and S’il Vous Play, an Interactive Water Play Area at Disney’s Riviera Resort - February 22, 2019
- Woody Look-A-Like Lebron James High Tops - February 21, 2019