Add some magic to your kitchen with this delicious Hidden Mickey Cake!
This tasty cake will become a must have in your home and is perfect to have on your next Mickey Mouse themed party or just a treat during a movie night.
Learn how to make it by following this easy recipe from Disney Family:
HIDDEN MICKEY CAKE
- Pound cake mix and required ingredients
- Chocolate pound cake (Bake your own or find one in the bakery at your local grocery store)
- Small Mickey Mouse cookie cutter mini loaf pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Vanilla frosting
- Red food dye
- Red sprinkles
- Yellow, red, and black candy-coated chocolates
- Grease loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice chocolate pound cake into slices if it hasn’t been done so already. Press the Mickey Mouse cookie cutter into each slice.
- Place chocolate pound cake Mickey slices in the center of the pan lengthwise.
- Prepare pound cake batter.
- Once aligned and centered, pour cake batter into pan, covering the line of Mickey shapes. Be sure that the batter goes all the way down the sides of the pan, completely covering the chocolate cake on both sides. Fill to about 1 cm below the rim of the pan.
- Bake as instructed by box, or until a toothpick inserted in to the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cake cool completely before attempting to remove it from pan.
- Once cool, remove cake from loaf pan and set on a tray or plate.
- Add red food dye to vanilla icing and stir.
- Ice your hidden Mickey cake. Add red sprinkles on top.
- Slice to reveal the hidden Mickey! And serve your hidden Mickey cake with colorful candy-coated chocolates for extra fun!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021