Steakhouse 55 is the Disneyland Hotel’s premium steakhouse with an old Hollywood ambiance. Their expertly prepared steaks pair well with a sommelier’s recommended wine. In January, Steakhouse 55 will be introducing a new exclusive fine dining experience.
The new Winemaker Dinner Series features a five-course menu prepared by expert, Chef Marcel St. Pierre. The menu will be paired with wine selections by different visiting vintners throughout the year. The vintner will then explain what makes each wine pair perfectly with each individual course. The first event of the series will take place on January 15, 2020. This initial event will feature Wente Vineyards. This family-owned and operated Wente winery was founded in 1883 and now has estate vineyards in Livermore Valley and Arroyo Seco, Monterey.
The first Winemaker Dinner Series menu featuring Wente Vineyards will be as followed:
- Amuse Bouche: Green Vegetable “Meatball”– Murrieta’s Well, “The Whip”White Wine Meritage, Livermore Valley 2019
- 1st Course: Lobster & Beetroot Salad
- 2nd Course: Crispy Kurobuta Porchetta– Wente Vineyards, Riva Ranch, Pinot Noir, Arroyo Seco/Monterey 2016
- 3rd Course: Aged Eye of Ribeye– Murrieta’s Well “The Spur”, Red Wine Blend, Livermore Valley Vineyard 2017
- 4th Course: Savile Row Stilton Blue– Wente Vineyards , Cabernet Sauvignon, Wetmore Vineyard 2016
- 5th Course: White Chocolate -Satsuma Gateau– Wente Vineyards, Orange Muscat, Livermore Valley, San Francisco Bay 2014
Steakhouse 55 is currently taking reservations for the first event of this series. You definitely don’t want to miss out on this delicious experience!
Source: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.