It’s the merriest time of year at the Disneyland Resort! The holiday decorations are up, the Christmas music is playing, and the tastiest holiday treats are lining the cases in the shops. Your sweet tooth is sure to be satisfied many times over! These special holiday goodies are available until January 6, 2020, and can be found at Pooh Corner and Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Disney California Adventure park, and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District.
- Minnie Santa Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with red sugar, green candy-coated chocolates, and a white chocolate Minnie Santa hat
- Jack Skellington Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in white chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate accents
- Mickey Snowman Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in white chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate, a sour belt scarf, and a chocolate top hat
- Mickey Elf Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with colored sugar and a chocolate elf hat
- Snowflake Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in white chocolate and decorated with blue sugar and a white chocolate snowflake
- Gingerbread Mickey and Minnie Crispy Treats – Crispy treats dipped in chocolate and decorated with colored sugar and chocolate
- Holiday Minnie Crispy Treat – Crispy treat dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with red sugar, green candy-coated chocolates, and a chocolate holiday bow
- Haunted Mansion Holiday Wreath Crispy Treat (only available at Candy Palace and Hunny Spot at Disneyland Park) – Crispy treat dipped in green chocolate and decorated with a red chocolate bow
- Snowman Crispy Treat – Crispy treat dipped in white chocolate and decorated with red sugar and a candy cane chocolate piece
- Holiday Tree Cake Pop – Vanilla cake pop dipped in white chocolate and decorated with chocolate accents
- Snowflake Cake Pop – Chocolate cake pop dipped in white chocolate and decorated with blue sugar, dark chocolate ears, and a white chocolate snowflake
- Holiday Mickey Cake Pop – Vanilla cake pop dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with red sugar and candy-coated chocolates
- Snowman Cake Pop – Vanilla cake pop dipped in white chocolate and decorated with a jelly bean button nose, dark chocolate eyes and smile, a sour belt, and candy-coated chocolate ear muffs
Other Candy Items
- Harvest Brittle (available through November) – Made with sugar, butter, almonds, cashews, pecans, cranberries, and cinnamon
- Pecan Brittle (available starting in December) – Made with sugar, butter, and pecans
- Peppermint Marshmallow Wand – Marshmallows dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in crushed candy canes
- Churro Marshmallow Wand (only available at Trolley Treats and Marceline’s Confectionery) – Marshmallows dipped in white chocolate and rolled in graham crackers, cinnamon, and sugar
- Pumpkin Fudge (available through Nov. 28) – Vanilla fudge made with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice
- Peppermint Fudge – Chocolate fudge with peppermint oil and sprinkled with crushed candy canes
- Abuelita Fudge – Chocolate fudge made with Abuelita chocolate, and mini marshmallows
- Peppermint Bark – Peppermint dark chocolate drizzled with white chocolate and sprinkled with crushed candy canes
- Churro Toffee – Almond toffee dipped in white chocolate and covered in cinnamon and sugar
- Holiday Cupcakes – Chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet cupcakes topped with buttercream and sprinkles
And we can’t forget the popular, hand-pulled candy canes they make every year! Measuring a whopping 18 inches long, these hand-crafted peppermint sticks will be available starting Nov. 29 at Candy Palace and Nov. 30 at Trolley Treats. Here are the dates they will be offered throughout the holiday season:
Candy Palace: Nov. 29; Dec. 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 24
Trolley Treats: Nov. 30; Dec. 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 25
They make a limited number of candy canes each day so you’ll want to get yours asap! Wristbands are given out at park opening and only one wristband per guest while they last. The wristband entitles the guest to purchase one candy cane and they must show the wristband at the time of purchase.
Will you be celebrating the holidays at the Disneyland Resort this year? Don’t miss out on these delicious treats and goodies!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- New Hotel Added to the Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel Program - January 17, 2020
- Space Mountain Mug Coming to Disney Parks - January 17, 2020
- First Look at New Food and Merchandise Coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland - January 16, 2020