Get ready Annual Passholders, tomorrow September 28th, you can attend a special V.I.P. event! The first ever V.I.PASSHOLDER Pop-up Merchandise Event is here just in time for you to get in the Halloween spirit. On Friday, September 28 at Magic Kingdom, Passholders get first access to purchase new Halloween merchandise before the park opens.
This spooktacular event gives you early access to to Main Street U.S.A. at the Magic Kingdom from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM and be among the first to purchase the newest releases of Halloween merchandise at Emporium.
Perks of the fun New V.I.PASSHOLDER Pop-up Merchandise event include:
- A complimentary beverage and a haunted treat.
- Brand new Disney Villain Ear Hat Collection by Dooney & Bourke: Featuring an allover pattern of various Disney Villains embodied as Ear Hats, this collection is the epitome of evil elegance. Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. Purchase of these items is limited to 2 per Guest.
- Characters will be dressed up in their Halloween best.
- Limited Release Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost Plush Set: Happy haunts materialize with this limited release collectible plush set. This item features individual plush of Ezra, Phineas and Gus all beautifully packaged in a Madame Leota tombstone-shaped box. A perfect addition for all cold-blooded collectors!
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas: Add a little spookiness to the holiday season with merchandise celebrating the 25th anniversary of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
No worries, registration is not needed, just a valid annual pass and photo ID are required at check-in.
Activities and offerings are subject to change without notice. The Magic Kingdom attractions will open at 9:00 AM.
The new merchandise is available while supplies last, and you can use your 20% Passholder merchandise discount!
How exciting does the New V.I.PASSHOLDER Pop-up Merchandise Event sound? Will you be going?
Note: All other guests will be able to purchase these items starting at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 28.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.