Everyone loves FREE dining!
Disney World announced this morning a great new promotion with some FREE dining. In a new twist on FREE dining, guests will be able to enjoy a FREE Meal per person, per night at Quick Service dining locations when traveling on a non-discounted package. Here are the details:
- 4-night/5-day room and ticket package at a value resort
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket
- Most stays from May 29 – June 30, 2016 and July 5 – August 13, 2016
- Book from January 19 – February 29, 2016
Here is the fine print to go along with it:
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Minimum 3-night length of stay is required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes campsites and Disney’s Art of Animation – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
If you are planning a Summer vacation to Walt Disney World this is a great promotion to take advantage of and to check out some of the great quick-service dining locations around the parks and resorts. This is a limited time promotion so you will want to act fast!
If you are interested in planning a trip to Walt Disney World and would like some FREE assistance with planning, please contact me at email@example.com or find me here on Facebook.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.