Disney is rolling out new content on the Play Disney Parks app for the upcoming opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Beginning August 29th, the Play Disney Parks app will allow guests to use their newly transformed “galactic datapad” to interact with droids, take on new jobs, and dive deeper into more adventures on Batuu.
Check out the ways you can experience the Play Disney Parks app while in Galaxy’s Edge:
- Translate galactic languages—both written and spoken.
- Discover precious cargo and digital goods as you scan objects all around the spaceport including items hidden inside space-shipping crates and containers.
- Tune into communications sent by the planet’s many residents to uncover stories and secrets throughout the land, and unscramble transmissions being sent from far, far away.
- Hack into the land’s many devices, control panels and droids.
You will have to choose to support the First Order, join the Resistance, or take a chance on your own as a lone scoundrel. You can also earn digital rewards like ship schematics, star maps, and galactic credits with each job you complete!
Looking to book your trip to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? I can help!
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020