An epic new line of apparel has landed at the Disney Parks! From the always fabulous Her Universe comes a new line of Star Wars Apparel, that is strong with The Force! The newest collection of Star Wars-themed apparel from Her Universe has quite a variety too! The collection features t-shirts, joggers, jackets and more in a striking black and white look with an out of this galaxy feel.
The Force is with us!
“I am a huge Star Wars fan and I love showing off my fandom proudly! When designing this collection, we wanted to create the perfect outfit to wear while living your best life on Batuu” says Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahsoka Tano in Star Wars and founder of Her Universe. “Whether it’s drinking blue milk, picking out your perfect lightsaber or flying the Millennium Falcon, everyone wants that wearable souvenir and photo that shows the perfect day at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!”
This collection is inspired by ‘90’s fashion trends which is all the rage right now. The black and white color palette is perfectly balanced! The neutral balance allows fans the opportunity to proudly wear their fandom in a fashionable way, that they can mix and match to make their own.
With bold Star Wars logos, both Rebel and Imperial symbols and the classic phrase “May the Force Be with You,” there is something for everyone with this chic collection. It appears that many pieces even have a hidden trim! The inside hidden trim reads “Choose Your Destiny,” a reminder all Star Wars fans should remember!
We can see why Batuu is one of Ashley’s favorite places to visit. It’s full of vibrant Star Wars looks and moments.
Her Universe pieces for women and Our Universe pieces for men and unisex are now available across Disney Parks!
Find your Star Wars wardrobe Destiny:
- Star Trader and Launch Bay at Disneyland Park
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure Park
- World of Disney at the Downtown Disney District
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Tattoine Traders and Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Bayview Gifts at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Star Wars: Galactic Outpost, Star Wars: Trading Post and World of Disney at Disney Springs.
You will also be able to find the new Star Wars Apparel Collection available on shopDisney starting Jan. 27!Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney Parks Summertime Fun Collection Is A Tropical Treat - April 2, 2020
- We’re Screaming For the New Monsters INC Wishables Collection - April 2, 2020
- These Disney Aprons Bring A Little Magic To The Kitchen - April 1, 2020