The seven Disney Springs Resort area hotels are offering a special “Escape The Cold” discount! Available now through March 31, 2020, these rates are a great way to escape the chilly weather.
Located on Walt Disney World Resort property, the seven Disney Springs Resort area hotels are ideally situated an easy walk to Disney Springs, which now features more than 150 retail, entertainment, and dining establishments. In addition, the seven hotels provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, guests staying at these seven official Walt Disney World Hotels enjoy two great benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks throughout 2020: the Extra Magic Hours benefit and up to 60-Day FastPass+ service, with valid theme park admission.
The 60-Day FastPass+ benefit provides the opportunity to reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Guests at these hotels who have a valid theme park ticket and a hotel reservation number are able to link their hotel reservation in their My Disney Experience account.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping, and dining.
The seven hotels’ “Escape The Cold” rates for stays January 9 – March 31, 2020, are:
· B Resort & Spa – rates from $119 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $125.99 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $189 per suite, per night, & Resort Fee Waived
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $151 per room, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $135 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $119 per room, per night
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $107 per room, per night.
These special rates are available based on availability. Blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes, or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
If the temps are as cold at your house as they are at mine (negatives all week), then you need to take advantage of these rates stat!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Space 220 in Epcot is now using a Virtual Queue System - September 21, 2021
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic to close for refurbishment to add new Coco Scene in the Magic Kingdom - September 21, 2021
- Family of Fallen Marine Visits Disneyland to Rebuild Lightsaber in His Honor - September 21, 2021