Can you believe we are almost in May? This year is just flying by. Guests visiting Disney still have a chance to check out some of the new Easter/Mother’s Day snacks and treats all over Walt Disney World. You can read all about them here.
Now we are Counting down to May the 4th! A special day at Disney celebrating all things Star Wars!
Check out all the creative tastes and sips you will start seeing pop up at Disney World in celebration of May the 4th!
Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Child Mini Dome Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with cookies and cream mousse (available April 30-May 5)
The Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Milk chocolate pop with crispy pearls (available April 30-May 5)
Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae – Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millennium Falcon chocolate accent piece (available May 2-5)
For guests that have reservations to Disney Hollywood Studios May 4 and 5, you can find these fun galactic treats!
Churro Cart, Anaheim Produce, and Grand Ave. Cart at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lightsaber Churros – Red or blue churro lightsabers served with chocolate sauce for dipping (available May 4 and 5)
Epic Eats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake – Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks (available May 4 and 5)
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Oi-Oi Puff – Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse (available May 4 and 5)
Hyperion, Animation, and Hollywood Popcorn Carts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn (available May 4 and 5)
The Trolley Car Café, PizzeRizzo, and Backlot Express at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation – Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse topped with slivered almonds sitting on a chocolate shortbread cookie (available May 4 and 5)
Oasis Canteen, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Sunshine Day Bar at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Cosmic Rum Punch – Coconut rum, rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid Lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, PizzeRizzo, Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jettison Juice – Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon beverage syrup served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
- Darth Vader Stein served with fountain drink (available at all locations May 4 and 5. After May 4, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, Rosie’s All-American will continue to offer)
We have two new over-the-top shakes you have to try! One comes with a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake and another with three cake pops! What???!!!
Hollywood Scoops at Disney’s Hollywood Studio
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake – Chocolate ice cream layered with peanut butter sauce topped with whipped cream and garnished with chocolate peanut butter crumbles and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
- Wildberry Shake – Wildberry shake striped with pink and purple marshmallow and topped with whipped cream and three cake pops
The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival continues through July 5, and the food is fabulous … and the flowers are beautiful, too! Hard to pick favorites, but right now, I am craving these delicious bites from the Festival.
- Fleur de Lys (France) – Caramelized beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (World Showplace) – Herb-crusted spring lamb with marble potatoes, spring vegetables, and red wine-butter sauce
- Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco) – Moroccan seafood couscous with shrimp, mussels, olives, preserved lemons, and anchovy breadcrumbs
- Northern Bloom (Canada) – Griddled maple pound cake with warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato
Check out two new offerings at Disney Springs – one savory and one sweet. The best of both worlds!
D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
- Double Bacon Stack Burger – Two-pressed signature blend patties, cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and grilled onions on a house-made Parker House roll
Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
- Orange slushy topped with vanilla soft-serve
All new at the Banana Cabana Pool Bar at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, is an all new Pineapple-Coconut Bread Pudding with caramel sauce and ice cream. Doesn’t that look amazing?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Brittany Charboneau makes runDisney history at the Walt Disney World Marathon - January 11, 2022
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022