Celebrate Easter and Mother’s Day at Ale & Compass Restaurant making these special occasions even more memorable when spent at Walt Disney World. With two springtime holidays appearing in close succession, why not celebrate them at the happiest place on earth! On both Easter and Mother’s Day weekends, the Ale & Compass Restaurant is serving up the perfect brunch menu including All-You-Care-To-Enjoy options!
We are salivating at the All-You-Care-To-Enjoy option, including items such as Blueberry-bacon Pancakes, Breakfast Protein Bowl, and Shrimp and White Cheddar Grits, and a Maine Lobster Roll. From our reviews, the breakfast protein bowl option is to die for and who can refuse blueberry-bacon pancakes?
However if the à la carte menu is more your style check out the options below, featuring:
- Blueberry-bacon pancakes with a side of sausage or bacon
- Breakfast protein bowl including your choice of tofu scramble or plant-based eggs with quinoa, sweet potatoes, chard, kale, pickled carrots, and carrot-ginger dressing, served with plant-based sausage and chocolate-avocado toast
- Shrimp and white cheddar grits with poached eggs, chorizo, and charred tomato stew
- Maine lobster roll on a New England-style roll with house-made chips
A selection of brunch cocktails, juices, and press pot coffee will be available as well.
Easter & Mother’s Day Dates at Ale & Compass
- Easter Weekend: Saturday, April 3rd and Sunday, April 4th
- Mother’s Day Weekend: Saturday, May 8th and Sunday, May 9th
Understandably reservations are highly important to secure a table for two very special occasions! So make sure you book your table now!
Will you be at Walt Disney World for Easter or Mother’s Day this year? Let us know how you celebrate in the parks or at home! For all other Disney news click here!
Photos courtesy of Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- RAWR! We love these new Super Soft Yeti hats from the Animal Kingdom - May 23, 2021
- Menu for Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus revealed - May 22, 2021
- Iconic Spaceship Earth Cookie Jar back in stock in Disney Springs - May 22, 2021