New food and drink items have arrived at the popular T-Rex Restaurant in Disney Springs! The items are described as regionally-inspired dishes from the Pacific Rim.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the new options:
- Southwest Asian Trio Crispy Sesame Thai-style ribs, teriyaki chicken, mango salsa, tempura shrimp, Siracha aioli, jicama slaw
- Meteor Meatloaf: With BBQ sauce, red skinned potatoes, seasonal vegetables, fried onion strings
- Pineapple Chicken and Kalua Pork Rolls: Roasted Chicken, sweet and savory pork and vegetable roll, coconut rice, fresh vegetables
- Teriyaki Salmon: Teriyaki sauce, edamame, succotash, steamed rice
- Triassic Trio: Dynamite shrimp and scallops, a shrimp skewer, chimichurri sauce, char-grilled choice steak/steak-butter, Raptor Rice
- Korean Spicy Stir-Fry Chicken: Broccoli, carrots, Korean sauce, Mandarin oranges, peppers, crispy wontons, green onion, sesame seeds, steamed rice
- Hawaiian Surf & Turf: Char-grilled flat iron steak, teriyaki glaze, sesame Ahi Tuna, wasabi aioli, steamed rice, broccoli saute
And to wash one of these new menu options down, chose form the following new adult beverage options:
- Caribbean Punch: Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Monin Mango Syrup, citrus juices, and Finest Call Grenadine
- Prickly Pear Margarita: Cazadores Blanco Tequila, Patron Citronge Orange Liqueur, Finest Call Prickly Pear Syrup and citrus juices
- Ginger Peach Lemonade: Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Liber & Co. Firey Ginger Syrup and lemonade
Have you had a chance to check out these new menu options yet?
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.