New Magic Kingdom Park VIP Food Tours Now Being Offered. You can now book a 3-hour VIP Food Tour and visit the various kitchens of The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort.
During this VIP Tour you will be able to experience:
- Disney Chef’s and Cast Members will tell their stories about bringing magical food offerings to Disney Parks Guests on a daily basis and how they serve millions of guests every year with their creative and memorable meal experiences.
- Experience access to backstage Magic Kingdom Park kitchens and work areas that have never been available to guests before! See for yourself how Disney serves millions of guests with an assortment of sweet and savory food offerings.
- Private tastings of a variety of favored Disney Food offerings, be sure to come hungry!
- Exclusive access to taste test food offerings that are not yet available in the park. Help the Disney culinary artists to decide what foods should be offered at Magic Kingdom in the future!
- All of this while enjoying the perks of being a VIP Guest visiting the Magic Kingdom and having a VIP Tour Guide to take care of all your needs while you sip and savor on all these delicious food offerings.
Before you go, here are some things you should know:
- All Guests will be required to sign a waiver upon arrival in order to participate in the tour.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in this experience.
- Tour participants below the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian, and must be accompanied at all times on the tour by their parent, legal guardian, or an accompanying adult.
- Tour members exhibiting symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat with fever, persistent sneezing, coughing or a runny nose and/or discharge from eyes, nose or mouth that cannot be controlled by medication or jaundice (yellow skin or eyes) are prohibited from participating in the tour.
- This is an outdoor walking food experience, so check the weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- Proper attire is required: heels, open-ended shoes not permitted; clog-type shoes must have a closed heel. Sensible walking shoes are strongly recommended. Short-sleeved or long-sleeved shirts are recommended.
- Dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this offering.
- Menu selections are designed to appeal to a wide variety of dietary preferences and restrictions, however, modifications and substitutions for individual offerings cannot be accommodated.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Guests may check-in at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in Magic Kingdom park.
- Theme park admission is required and is not included with the cost of the experience.
- While service animals are permitted on the tour, they are not permitted in backstage kitchen and food preparation areas.
- No cameras, video equipment or cell phones may be used while backstage. However, photography is allowed and encouraged in all non-backstage areas.
- Locations and menu items are subject to change without notice.
The Magic Kingdom VIP Food Tour is $99 per person, plus tax. (Guests must have valid park admission. Park admission is NOT included in the price of the experience.)
This VIP Tour is currently available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Click HERE to find out more details and to book your Magic Kingdom Park VIP Food Tour or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463
Photo Credit: Disney
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney+ Drive-In Festival Coming Soon to Santa Monica - September 27, 2020
- First Trailer Revealed for Marvel’s Helstrom Coming Soon to Hulu - September 27, 2020
- Rumored: Marvel Studios Eyeing Keanu Reeves to Star in Moon Knight Disney+ Series - September 27, 2020