New tools are coming to make your trip to Walt Disney World even more magical. From December 16 to mid-January, the Walt Disney World Resort will welcome the Guest Experience Team to the Magic Kingdom Park as part of a test. This team will help Guests make the most of their day by proactively assisting them with:
- Booking, modifying and recovering FastPass+ selections
- Navigating the My Disney Experience app
- Deactivating and reactivating MagicBands
Additionally, just as Cast Members throughout the park already do, the Guest Experience Team will provide recommendations, help Guests view attraction wait times, and give tips on how to best navigate the park.
Cast Members on the Guest Experience Team can be easily identified by their blue shirts with the Guest Experience Team logo. They will roam the park, but can also be found in the following locations until 11 p.m. daily:
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Castle Hub
- Tomorrowland – Near Stitch’s Great Escape
- Fantasyland – Along the castle wall, near Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Frontierland – The porch at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
Source: Orlando Theme Park News
PHOTO: © 2018 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For fun, Heather visits her favorite Disney Parks and is a WDW Annual Passholder. Heather calls the frozen tundra of Buffalo, NY her home.