Celebrate this month of love and friendship sharing these delicious treats with your loved ones!
If you are visiting the Disneyland Resort this month, you have to try these cool and tasty treats at the parks.
Let’s start in Adventurland over at Disneyland. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the words snacks and Adventurland? Dole Whip of course!
And this month you can get it with a souvenir Tiki bowl! There are 4 different designs for the cups and 2 for the reusable spoons. So get your favorite with your choice of raspberry, pineapple or orange Dole Whip.
Now if snacks out of this world are more your thing then head over to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to visit Ronto Roasters or Docking Bay Food and Cargo where you will be able to find treats like:
- Black Spire Hot Chocolate
- Toydaria Swirl: A plant based Green Milk swirled with savory chili-lime seasoning and mango jelly.
- Galma Garlic Puffed Cheese Chips: Featuring white cheddar and parmesan cheese flavors.
Over at Tomorrowland you can find this super cool souvenir mug featuring Kylo Ren’s Tie-Fighter! A great addition to the collection of any Star Wars fan.
And last but not least, with the new parade “Magic Happens” debuting on February 28, there’s no surprise a new dining package will be available at Plaza Inn to make your experience even more magical!
The package includes:
- One lunch entrée
- One beverage
- One Plaza Inn credential
- One voucher with access to a reserved viewing area for the parade
- Slow-cooked short rib with chimichurri
- Chicken thigh fried to a golden brown
- Pesto infused mashed potatoes
- Roasted seasonal vegetables
- Corn relish
- Fried chicken tenders
- Mashed potatoes
- Corn relish
- Applesauce or baby carrots
You can make your reservations now on the Disneyland app or by calling 714-781-DINE.
Credit: Disney Parks
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Splash Mountain Has Reopened In The Magic Kingdom - February 28, 2020
- Bubble Waffle Served In Mickey Ear Hat At Disney Springs! - February 28, 2020
- Cutest Rubber Duck Drink Now Available At Disney Springs! - February 26, 2020