You can now savor a delicious lunch at Plaza Inn at Disneyland park and enjoy reserved seating for the new ‘Magic Happens‘ parade debuting February 28! This new parade dining package is available to book now for dates starting Feb. 28th.
Choose your favorites from a delectable menu featuring slow-cooked short rib with chimichurri, chicken thigh fried to a golden brown, pesto-infused mashed potatoes, roasted seasonal vegetables, corn relish, and dessert.
The kids’ meal includes fried chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, corn relish and your choice of GoGo Squeeze Applesauce or baby carrots and dessert. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
Each package includes:
- One lunch entrée and one drink
- One voucher that provides access to the parade’s reserved viewing area
- One Plaza Inn credential
Pricing for this dining package is $40 per adult and $25 per child (ages 3-9). Tax is not included and gratuity is not required.
Stay tuned to Chip & Co for all your Disney news!Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Recent Price Increases Across Walt Disney World Resort - February 28, 2020
- Indiana Jones Adventure’s 25th Anniversary at the Disneyland Resort - February 27, 2020
- Eats and Treats at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - February 27, 2020