You can now savor a delicious lunch at Plaza Inn at Disneyland park and enjoy reserved seating for the new ‘Magic Happens‘ parade debuting February 28! This new parade dining package is available to book now for dates starting Feb. 28th.
Choose your favorites from a delectable menu featuring slow-cooked short rib with chimichurri, chicken thigh fried to a golden brown, pesto-infused mashed potatoes, roasted seasonal vegetables, corn relish, and dessert.
The kids’ meal includes fried chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, corn relish and your choice of GoGo Squeeze Applesauce or baby carrots and dessert. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
Each package includes:
- One lunch entrée and one drink
- One voucher that provides access to the parade’s reserved viewing area
- One Plaza Inn credential
Pricing for this dining package is $40 per adult and $25 per child (ages 3-9). Tax is not included and gratuity is not required.
Stay tuned to Chip & Co for all your Disney news!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Halloween Time has come to Disneyland - September 3, 2021
- Shang-Chi Character Encounter coming to Avengers Campus - September 3, 2021
- Living with the Land finally reopens after being closed for almost 2 weeks - September 3, 2021