Visiting Disney World now that the resort has reopened is quite different from before the closure. Dining at Disney World has received a lot of changes as well! Whether you’re grabbing a quick meal on the go or sitting down to celebrate, there are some new options to help you make the most of your day. Check out the dining features available on the My Disney Experience app available now:
- Mobile Order Service is expanding to select table-service restaurants – Disney is now offering even more ways to use the mobile order service, recently expanding it to include to-go orders from Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village. Allowing Disney Resort hotel guests to place a to-go order from a selection of items on the table-service menu inside the restaurant and pick up their food to enjoy at their resort hotel, the service will soon grow to include other select Disney Resort hotel table-service restaurants. Be sure to stay tuned and check the app for the most up-to-date list of participating locations.
- Mobile Order Service is now available in even more quick-service locations – We’ve also brought the mobile order service to additional quick-service restaurants – The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, P & J’s Southern Takeout at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and the BoardWalk Bakery and Pizza Window at Disney’s BoardWalk – and there is a plan to expand to even more locations soon, making it even easier for the whole family to grab a quick bite on the go.
- Mobile dining check-in and walk-up list service – Launched this summer, guests can now check-in for dining, view current availability and wait times, and add themselves to a waitlist at participating table-service restaurants through the My Disney Experience app.
These enhancements are designed to help promote physical distancing among guests and help you maximize vacation time. Don’t forget to take advantage of other convenient features in the My Disney Experience app. For more information on the latest updates, be sure to visit Disney’s “Know Before You Go” dining page and download the My Disney Experience app before your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Must See: Spooky Disney-themed Halloween House in California - October 21, 2020
- Florida Residents Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels for Early 2021 - October 21, 2020
- Disney World Annual Passholders Save Up to 40% on Rooms in Early 2021 - October 21, 2020