Inspired by some of Disney’s most beloved characters and iconic movies, Kay Jewelers today announced that it has expanded its first-ever Disney Treasures Fine Jewelry Collection to all stores and digital channels in time for a magical holiday season. Ranging from intricate pendants to stunning rings, the collection features pieces that can recall warm memories, reinforce your values, or simply celebrate a favorite Disney moment.
“The Kay customer is sentimental – and in these times especially, our shoppers are looking for familiar and imaginative ways to find happiness and express love,” states Stephanie Lawler, Vice President of Kay Merchandising. “Aligned with the iconic Disney films we all grew up loving, we believe this collection taps into our inner child and adds a touch of whimsical cheerfulness to an otherwise uncertain time, which not only perfectly ties with the brand’s core, but also shares individual, magical and romantic back stories.”
Kay initially launched the Disney Treasures collection to a limited number of stores and Kay.com; however, due to an overwhelming response, the number one jewelry store in America has introduced the collection to all locations. Starting today, customers can find these enchanted jewels at Kay’s approximately 900 stores and on Kay.com. Highlights from the collection:
- Mother of Pearl and Onyx styles from Mickey Mouse & Minnie
- Simba and elephant designs from Lion King
- Pooh Bear and red balloons from Winnie the Pooh
- Marie and Eiffel Tower pieces from The Aristocats
- Dalmatians and paw prints from 101 Dalmatians
In early October, Kay’s Disney Treasures collection will expand with assortments inspired by two additional iconic films:
- Fantasia – To commemorate the movie’s 80th anniversary, Kay will unveil Mickey Mouse’s sorcerer hat in Sapphire + Diamond earring and necklace sets, and the mythically divine unicorn set in Sterling Silver and Rose 10K Gold.
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas – To celebrate the 1993 animated, whimsically dark musical film, Kay will introduce a line tailor made for collectors and enthusiasts.
All pieces in the Disney Treasures collection are set in Sterling Silver with 10K Yellow Gold or 10K Rose Gold accents and many styles include diamonds. The magical Disney logo is also engraved in each style to ensure authenticity.
The Disney Treasures collection comes with specialty packaging as well as a Certificate of Authenticity. Pricing ranges from $129.99 to $499.99 and is now available at all Kay Jewelers locations and Kay.com.
Which piece (or pieces) are you most excited about?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through November 13th - September 4, 2021
- Disney World Refurb & Closure list for September 2021 - September 4, 2021
- Halloween Time has come to Disneyland - September 3, 2021