Walt Disney World’s After Hours event, Boo Bash, is super popular and tickets for Halloween night have already sold out! Because of the popularity of this event, Disney has added more nights.
Currently, tickets are only available to be purchased via phone for guests with Disney resort hotel reservations. Starting June 15, tickets will be available for everyone and 5 extra nights will go on sale that date too.
Fantasy reigns at Magic Kingdom Park, especially as we get ready for Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary in October and “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.” Case in point, we recently announced the park will soon be the ghost host for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” on 28 select nights later this year, starting Aug. 10 and continuing through Oct. 31 from 9 p.m. to midnight. (Some nights in August and September are from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am) We are thrilled to share some more frightfully fun details on what Guests will experience during this limited-capacity separately ticketed event:
- Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villain
sHalloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Some favorite friends will be lurking about – from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. Guests can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
- Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)**
- Disney PhotoPass will also be available to take magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
- “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7 p.m., giving Guests time to enjoy even more of their favorite Magic Kingdom haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
All foolish mortals can dress in costume for the event and guests can get their fill of Halloween candy while trick-or-treating around the park. Costume masks are not permitted for adults; they can only be worn by children under 14.
Tickets start at $129 – $139 USD, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available.
Here are the dates for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”:
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Sunday, Sept 5, 2021 (available on 6/15)
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Sunday, Sept. 12, 2021 (available on 6/15)
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021 (available on 6/15)
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021 (available on 6/15)
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021 (available on 6/15)
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021 (sold-out)
This fall, the decorations on Main Street, U.S.A., will receive a magical transformation for the event nights in October as “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins. Walt Disney Imagineering, in partnership with the Walt Disney World Resort Holiday Services team, will blend a fall look with the enchanting story of Cinderella by creating special pumpkin coach decorations that will add to the park’s sparkling EARidescence during this magical time.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Brightline West Palm to Cocoa Beach Line Completed and to begin testing - January 17, 2022
- Three Construction projects underway in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2022
- Dr. Nigel Channing (Eric Idle) Jokes about Figment Popcorn bucket craze - January 17, 2022