Epcot is full of new offerings available just for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration! Besides the beautiful decor and amazing entertainment, the park is also featuring some delectable delights.
Disney chefs and mixologists have created delights that include a touch of EARidescent shimmer to celebrate the 50th anniversary celebration at EPCOT – here’s where you can enjoy them in the park:
Coral Reef Restaurant
- Key Lime Tart with toasted meringue, EARidescent shimmer, sprinkles, and chocolate garnish
The EPCOT Experience
- EARidescent Croissant Doughnut – Croissant doughnut with blue icing and sprinkles
Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Chocolate Mousse Bar – Dark chocolate mousse, caramel cookie pieces, milk chocolate shell, and chocolate shortbread cookie
San Angel Inn Restaurante & La Hacienda de San Angel
- A festively decorated chocolate pyramid filled with Mexican chocolate mousse and toffee served atop a traditional Tres Leches Cake and accompanied by ice cream
Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Boba Blue Magic – House-made butterfly pea flower ice cream and blue lychee jelly topped with creamy milk cap, blueberry popping boba, crunchy toffee, and a fortune cookie
- Yuzu mousse cake with Kinako crumb adorned with gold flakes, matcha cream, chocolate rocks, and sparkling Yuzu sauce.
Via Napoli Donkey Cart & Gelateria Toscana
- Blue and white 7-layer cake topped with chocolate ganache and gold dust
Tutto Italia Ristorante & Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
- Vanilla and blueberry panna cotta, white chocolate, and gold dust
- Mini Chocolate Bundt Cake – Mini chocolate bundt cake with chocolate ganache, sprinkles, and icing dusted with EARidescent shimmer and chocolate 50th anniversary garnish
What tasty treat are you most looking forward to eating?
For help with planning your Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Progress continues on Moana Journey of Water in Epcot - January 12, 2022
- New COVID Testing Location at Walt Disney World - January 12, 2022
- New Annual Pass Offer for Universal Studios Hollywood - January 12, 2022