In honor of world princess week, we have a delicious Mulan Milkshake recipe that you will love!
Its inspired in Mulan’s dress and features vanilla and pistachio ice cream, chocolate cookie, green sprinkles and chocolate cookie crumbs! So good! It’s the perfect drink to satisfy your sweet craving plus it looks super cute.
So let’s down to business and prepare this Mulan milkshake by following this recipe from Disney:
Magnolia Blossom Cookie
- 1/4 cup of pink candy melts
- 6 mini chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup of French vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy works)
- 1 cup of pistachio ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate cookie crumbs
- Green sprinkles
- Maraschino cherries
- Plastic spoons
- Nonstick spray or oil
- Piping bag
- Thick blue ribbon
- Thin red ribbon
- Green straws (preferably shaped like bamboo stalks)
- To make the petals for the magnolia blossom cookies, lightly grease some plastic spoons. Melt pink candy melts in a small bowl in the microwave at 15 seconds intervals, stirring after each interval, until fully melted.
- Place the melted candy into a piping bag, make a small snip at the tip, then pipe teardrop shaped dollops onto the center of the greased spoons. Place in freezer to completely harden.
- Slide the pink “petals” off of the spoons and set aside. If the petal edges are jagged, smooth them over with the tip of your finger.
- To make the cookies, place a small dollop of melted candy into the center of a mini chocolate cookie. Attach 5-6 petals, with their shiny sides facing out, until you get a finished flower cookie.
- Prep the milkshake’s decor by wrapping a thick piece of blue ribbon around the middle of a glass, then use tape to secure. Place a thinner piece of red ribbon, and again secure with tape.
- In a blender, blend the french vanilla ice cream with 2 tbsp of milk. Pour into the glasses until each is half full. Place in the freezer.
- In the same blender, blend together the pistachio ice cream and 2 additional tbsp of milk. Remove the glasses from the freezer, then pour the green shake atop the bottom yellow layer.
- Top each Mulan milkshake with whipped cream, chocolate cookie crumbs, green sprinkles, and a maraschino cherry. Insert a straw into each shake and magnolia blossom cookies atop or on the side.
Enjoy our Mulan Milkshake while you watch Mulan on Disney+ and celebrate our favorite warrior!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!