Mr. Incredible is saving the day in a new way, with his Incredible waffle recipe. Incredibles 2 premiered this past weekend and audiences were able to see Bob Parr (aka Mr. Incredible) facing a whole new challenge: caring for the Parr children.
While Elastigirl is chasing down villains, Bob is stationed at the home front with a few tricks up his sleeve including his incredible waffle recipe. And now you can whip up a batch right at home with Bob’s Incredible waffle recipe.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients: buttermilk, melted butter, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine but leave batter lumpy.
- Carefully fold the beaten egg white into the batter just until combined. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat up your waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron’s directions until golden brown and crispy.
- Allow everyone to enjoy an incredible waffle immediately with butter and syrup. Makes about 4 large waffles.
As an authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can assist you with all of the details so that we make sure your vacation is as magical and stress-free as possible. And remember, all of my services are completely free! Get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org , call my direct office line (888) 580-MAGIC, and follow along on Facebook. Let’s make sure your next vacation is extra magical!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.