Incredibles 2 has hit theatres and we can’t get enough of our favorite Supers! In the meantime… check out these Incredibles activities you can do right from home.
If you’re looking for a way to get your Incredible fix before you make it to the theatre or you simply want more of your favorite characters since seeing the movie these Incredibles activities will keep both children and parents happy.
Thanks to Fandango you can bring your favorite Supers to life with some pencils, crayons or markers:
And check out these “Super Coupons”. Rather than giving these to mom or dad as a gift, have the kiddos “earn” them for an incredible job done!
Once they’re done you can have some more fun with these Incredibles activities:
- Make your own door hangers
- Memory Card Game
- Underminer Puzzle
- Bob’s Waffle Recipe
- Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Num Recipe
As an authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can assist you with all of the details so that we make sure your vacation is as magical and stress-free as possible. And remember, all of my services are completely free! Get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org , call my direct office line (888) 580-MAGIC, and follow along on Facebook. Let’s make sure your next vacation is extra magical!
Latest posts by Megan N (see all)
- Dapper Dans Don Their Fall Attire - September 24, 2018
- Watch it LIVE! Disney Cruise Line Unveils New 2020 Cruises - September 24, 2018
- New Date-Based Ticket Pricing and Online Planning for Walt Disney World Resort Guests - September 24, 2018