New for 2020, the Villains’ Cursed Caravan will join Maleficent the dragon as she creeps through the park twice nightly. The wicked procession will feature Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more!
As a reminder to guests, this event does not include character greetings.
There is more villainous fun coming to the Villains After Hours Party in 2020:
- Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in “Villains Unite the Night,” featuring appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- During this sinister soiree, guests can dance the night away as a party DJ spins monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Guests can also experience the surprising, villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- As they make their way through each land, guests can strike a pose as they come across sharable photo opportunities scattered throughout the park.
- Disney Villains After Hours also includes wickedly good food and beverage selections. A few of the new treats this year are Painting the Roses Red (Available at Cheshire Café), a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves; Body Language (Available at Storybook Treats), a cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell; and Five Dozen Eggs Slush (Available at Gaston’s Tavern). A frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick.
- Across the park guests can enjoy access to more than 25 attractions and experiences.
- Guests can also purchase new event merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney villain merchandise available.
You can purchase tickets for Disney Villains After Hours in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. That’s at $10 savings if you buy early! Plus, Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
Don’t forget to show off your sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite baddie and sharing your experience using #VillainsAfterHours.
For more information on Disney Villains After Hours and to purchase your tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/VillainsAfterHours or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742.
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Bus catches on fire at Transportation and Ticket Center - February 16, 2020
- Wedding Dresses Fit for a Princess – Allure Bridals’ New Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection - February 15, 2020
- Live Action Rapunzel Movie in the works - February 15, 2020