Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure reopened last month as an extension of Downtown Disney. Select dining and shopping locations have been open for guests to enjoy. Today, another shopping location reopened!
Off the Page, a popular book, artwork, and Disney memorabilia store, has reopened! The store is open from 12 pm to 8 pm.
At Off the Page guests will find:
- Collectible artwork
- Animated film cels
- Limited edition prints and figurines
- Pins and Vinylmation
- Resin ornaments
- Books, CDs, DVDs and more
The other stores and restaurants open for guests are:
- Elias & Co.
- At Julius Katz & Sons,
- Kingswell Camera Shop
- Trolley Treats
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe
- Carthay Circle Lounge,
- Smokejumpers Grill
Could this mean that we will see more dining and shopping locations reopen at Disney California Adventure?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- California Governor lifts stay at home order for Disneyland & SoCal - January 25, 2021
- Olu Mel now greeting guests at Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa - January 24, 2021
- Disneyland working on NEW Membership Program - January 24, 2021